abgx360

Sunday 5 December 2010

Fake: PS3 Master key Founded by Graf_choloko!

Notice: This news has been debunked as fake, XorLoser has closed his blog and is moderating his blog until further notice. There also are reports that the PSGrade project has been dropped too.
To quote Xorloser:
Originally Posted by xorloser
December 5, 2010 at 11:30 pm
due to the ridiculous number of worthless posts, i have decided to moderate all posts for a while.
i will only be allowing only useful posts, that is posts that give actual information or ask actual meaningful questions. all other posts will go into the trash.
i will not allow any posts asking about when keys or other crap will be released. i will also not allow any “good work guys” style posts, not because i dont think the work is good, but merely because i dont want this comments section filling up with more uneeded posts that make it hard for ppl to find real info between.
since i will have to confirm every post, it may take a unmber of hours even for worthwhile posts to appear. this is because i have many other things better to do than to moderate posts 24/7. when i get time i will see about going back thru the existing posts and removing all the crap posts just leaving the useful ones. but this may or may not happen as my time is limited as it is. (if i had more time i would do useful things like more actual posts on this blog )
Looks like some things were too good to be true :(
Original Post:
has sure been busy this weekend, and now I believe he has delivered the biggest bang to the PS3 scene since the PSJB :) . has claimed that he has found the PS3 and has contacted zAxis to use with PSGrade.

To quote:
graf_chokolo says:
December 5, 2010 at 5:56 pm
I have dumped the key but will not make it public for now. I don’t want people developing more dongles and making more money off it
Don’t worry, I have contacted zAxis and he will use it for his PSGrade
@beavis
I know where you’re coming from and feel the same way but to be honest figuring this whole key thing out was interesting and that’s what motivated me
As for the 3.50 jailbreak, I have been working on any possible exploits or methods using one my original 3.15 and I have made some interesting progress
He has stated he will not release it publicly yet, but will be putting it to good use:
graf_chokolo says:
December 5, 2010 at 6:07 pm
@norman
I was going to just post it here but like I said, I have contacted zAxis and asked him to keep it to himself for now
I plan to release publicly after PSGrade has become wide spread
Please understand
What a glorious day and weekend for the PS3 scene indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment